Skip to main content

Becoming a pediatrician is my dream

My dream in future is a nurse who takes care children. I love children, babies because they are so cute, tiny as angel. I can't stop being smile when I see they're laughing or doing something innocently. Children's  always attractive me whenever I see them, I like acting childishly in front of them to make them laugh. therefore, I researched some ways and how to become a pediatrician: I'm going study in 2 years in Lone Star College to get Associate of Science (AS) degree and then I'm going to transfer to University of Texas, Health Science Center at Houston in downtown. Now I'm studying the first year in Lone Star College, to be get the AS degree at least I have to study 60 semester hours of earned credit and I must take minimum 12 credits each semester, The grades are minimum D was earned and so on. I also need to contact with adviser to understand the good ways I should go to get classes. I will try my best to achieve my dream.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of most beautiful places in Vietnam is Nha Trang beach, my country

We knew a lot of beautiful places to travel in the world, one of the most beautiful places I would like to introduce to you guy is Nha Trang beach in Vietnam, no one does not like Nha Trang beach if they came one time. Nha Trang beach is very clean, mild climate, white sand, powerful mountain, beautiful islands. Many places are around Nha Trang as Hon Mieu island, Mot island, Dai Duong beach...They have so many coconut trees which surround the coast that make the air freshener so that tourists can be relaxed. They also have a lot of good foods such as grilled fermented pork roll, rice vermicelli with grilled fish and jellyfish, Lang Chai's seafood,... which are really popular in Nha Trang. I recommend Nha Trang beach to anyone who want to have a trip to travel, and I'm certain that you'll not regret when you're going to there. going to visit wedsite:  Nha Trang beach

Carving pecil is what I never feel boring

My name is Hanh Pham, I'm from Vietnam, I'm kind of active person, I love exploring the new things which make me comfortable and relax after overcoming the challenges. The things make me feel great are pencils, lancet and super glue which I carve to make them become pictures or just many braille words on the pencils. That is my most favorite, I learned how to crave pencils in 3 years ago. At the beginning my figures were hurt a lot because of the lancet which is really keen point, and I also got trouble during carve pencils which were broken sometimes because of material pencils. But I never feel boring or discouraged about doing that, you know what after I finish, I look at the items and feel proud of me a lot. I do understand that If I effort hard, I will get back sufficiently. wedsite  Carving pencils